Robotic MIG/MAG Welding
We provide smart solutions for the industry with 43 years of experience
Lincoln Electric Askaynak has years of experience in welding. Our job already starts after system design and installation. We ensure continues support to our customer for optimum material usage and maintaince with our fast service team.Read More
We care about the system design
MIG/MAG welding application can be seem simple however it requires too much experience. Robotic MIG welding requires 3 main specialities: advanced welding experience, robotic and automation systems know-how and special production ability. As Askaynak Automation, we involve all those experiences to provide smart and efficient robotic and automation solutions to our customers.
We follow below steps during a Project:
1) Check Availability of welding materials,
2) Calculation of welding length and time,
3) Production rate calculation and definition of proper robotic system
4) Simulation of the whole system,
5) Definition of fixture structure,
6) Check the system in case of safety and environment,
7) Deliver the system after all consideration.